B. Tapes for 3-ply laminates:
1. Tapes for 3-ply lminates with a microporous hydrophobic/non-porous hydrophilic membrane
Proudly introducing our next-generation hotmelt adhesive TQ-series tapes.
"TQ series adhesive achieves the ultimate potential of hotmelt adhesive, and is the result of 50 years of research and development at San Chemicals."
- The following are the features of TQ tapes:
- 1. result in thinner softer welds. The new ultra-efficient adhesive is contained in the interstice of the tape substrate, permitting TQ tapes tp be thinner.
- 2. TQ series adhesive is vulnerable to hot water over 70℃, so avoid laundry in hot water.
- 3. TQ tapes are waterproof, yet to not insulate against air or gas. TQ tapes are not “air-proof” or “gas-proof”.
designed for application onto common 3-ply waterproof laminate garment with 15-20d. tricot as inner layer.
a thinner version of TQ-2200. TQ-2700 tape is designed for application onto very thin and flexible 3-ply waterproof laminates with an extremely thin inner tricot layer.
non-thermoplastic film is used as a tape substrate. This film tape provides the option of sealing over the fabric, minimizing the visibility of the tape to a very high degree.
2. Tapes for 3-ply laminates with a microporous hydrophobic moisture-permeable waterproof membrane
standard type (conventionally)
a flexible version of T-2000X.
T-2500 tape is designed for application onto 3-ply waterproof materials containing a twisted yarn tricot or brushed tricot as the backing fabric.
for application on very thin 3-ply laminates, consisting of a thin fabric outer layer, a waterproof middle layer,
and an extremely thin tricot inner layer. When the tape is welded onto seams inside a thin material,
the outline of the tape is often visible from outside of the material. T-2010 tape minimizes such problems.
3. Tapes for 3-ply laminates with a non-porous hydrophilic moisture-permeable waterproof membrane
for application to non-porous hydrophilic polyurethane membranes.
Please contact us for testing, further information about MELCO™ tape products, or free product catalogues and samples.